Terms & Conditions:
- Please refer website for all details & get all info
- Get our office staff's guidance before making any payment or for any queries.
- Fees once paid is neither transferable nor refundable.
- For any doubt please write email to email@example.com
The applicant student should satisfy the following main criteria :
- Should belong to a family from economically weaker section of the society.
- Should have minimum 60 % marks in the SSC/HSC examination.
- Should have secured admission to a college / ITI/ recognized educational institution in Pune.
- Should be willing to work under the “Earn and Learn” scheme. (Earnings would belong to the student)
- Should be willing to allot daily half hour for maintenance / administrative work of the hostel /SAMITI.
- Should be prepared to abide by Samiti’s discipline and rules (restricted use of mobile phone,daily Yogasanas)
Admission is granted to students of any course – Arts , Science, Commerce, Engineering Degree / Diploma / ITI, Agriculture, Medicine, Pharmacy, Fine Art, Management courses, Journalism, Teachers& ; training, etc. Very few and limited seats are available for 11 th & ; 12 th class students. Admission fees once paid will not be refunded.
Religion, cast, creed are not a consideration for granting admission to Samiti Hostels.
Admission is granted for one semester at a time only but is normally continued for further semesters/years if the student’s academic performance and behavior in the hostel are satisfactory.