For The Donation Click Here to Donate...
Appeal for Donation
Thousands of rural boys and girls have benefited from the unique kind of assistance offered by Samiti. Majority of them would not have been able to complete higher education without the facilities provided by Samiti. Many more students from the economically weaker section are in need of assistance. Please help them by making a generous donation to Samiti. Donations to Samiti are eligible for deduction under Sec. 80.G of Income Tax Act.
Managing Trustee, Vidyarthi Sahayak Samiti
You can help Student’s Welfare Association in the following ways
- Donation for Mess (ONE student):
- Rs.1100 per month (p.m.)
- Lump sum: Rs. 11,000 for a year
- Donation For Sponsoring ONE student (Mess & Accommodation):
- Rs. 2,250 for one month
- Rs. 22,500/- for one year
- Rs. 11,809 for one time meal of all students.
- Donation on happy occasion or in memory of dear ones - Any amount
- General donation or Donation for the Corpus - Any amount
- Donation for Food Reserve - Any amount.
Students' Welfare Association
Bank: Bank of Maharashtra, Pune,
SB A/c No : 60000246221,
IFSC : MAHB0000941,
MICR : 411014021
For Foreign Donor
Bank: State Bank of India,
SB A/c No : 30509950441,
IFSC : SBIN0001110,
MICR : 411002003
SWIFT CODE : SBININBB2018